Pages

konga

iPhone 6

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Is P'square Actually Breaking Up


You guys will agree with me that in the past few weeks there have been traces , reports , rumours suggesting the break  up of Psquare...



Recently , there have been development suggesting that these said rumour might actually be true.

Just recently , peter solely sign a record deal  without his brother Paul , he was officially unveiled and endorsed as a brand ambassador for Olympic milk without his twin brother, Paul Okoye.

Another issue that arouse was that Lola Omotayo, Peter Okoye's wife is causing a rivalry between the two brothers .. with rumour spreading round that Jude Okoye the eldest brother does not support the marriage between Peter and Lola.

Lola has come out to say that there is no truth in all the stories going round .

"I'm a lady of substance, though I have my shortcomings. I might not be loved by everyone, but the people that matter to me hold me in high esteem and that's enough for me," she said.

Whatever the issue is I personally will hate to see the breakup of P'square , So I plead on behalf of myself and all fans of Psquare to the duo of Peter and paul to please resolve any issue they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment